MAINGEAR’s top priority is customer service, and we strive for complete satisfaction, both before and after the sale. The basic tenets of our support policy are as follows:
- We will warranty all of the original parts in your system during the warranty period.
- We will never charge you for labor for repairs or for phone support during the lifetime of your system.
- If, during the first 30 days after you take delivery of your system you encounter a hardware problem covered under your warranty, we will cover US ground shipping costs associated with resolving the issue. (After the first 30 days we will pay for one-way US ground shipping on repairs/replacements)
- As necessary, we will employ virtual on-site, remote diagnostic software to correct any issues we can remotely.
- If necessary and appropriate, MAINGEAR may advance swap a hardware component to provide a better service experience.
- Even once your system is outside of its MAINGEAR warranty period, some individual components inside your PC may still carry a manufacturer’s warranty. We’ll do our best to help you engage those manufacturers to take advantage of their warranty, should you decide to make repairs yourself. Out-of-warranty repairs performed by MAINGEAR are covered for 30 days after you receive your PC back from service.
Additionally, MAINGEAR is not responsible for any damages caused by either internal or external equipment, shorted connections or components not installed by or purchased from MAINGEAR. MAINGEAR is not responsible for damages to any components or loss of any data inadvertently caused by products, under normal or abnormal use, including those purchased from MAINGEAR. MAINGEAR will not replace, repair or refund any purchase if an item or component’s serial number does not match what was originally sold. MAINGEAR will be not be responsible for shipping costs to MAINGEAR beyond the initial 30 days if an RMA is necessary. These costs are the responsibility of the customer. MAINGEAR will only be responsible for return US ground shipping to the customer once a repair is completed, while under warranty. Customers outside of the US are responsible for all shipping costs. Limited warranty does not cover damages or defects caused by: Shipping (other than related to the original shipment from MAINGEAR), improper installation, misuse, modifications, unauthorized repair, adjustments, or excessive electrical power. Limited warranty also does not cover wear and tear. In the event of a repair or replacement, defective merchandise will be replaced with a like item, upon return of the defective merchandise. Coupons that extend warranty cannot be combined and can only be used to extend purchased or included warranty packages by up to +1 year, and the total warranty cannot exceed 3 years. System upgrade services are available only when sourcing parts through MAINGEAR. Waived labor does not apply to upgrade services, regardless of warranty status.
Any order can be cancelled at any point up until the order is shipped, or begins being built (in the case of custom PCs). Order cancellations after an order is shipped (or built, for custom PCs) are treated as RETURNS and are subject to a 20% restocking fee as outlined in our return policy. All cancellations on processed orders are subject to a 5% service charge even if the order is not yet in production (This 5% fee also applies to the cancellation of any order paid via BitPay, whether processed or not). Outside of cancellations, there will be no refunds or discounts issued for any delays impacting your order. You must contact a MAINGEAR representative either via phone or email to cancel your order. Your order is cancelled and a refund is issued only once a MAINGEAR representative confirms the cancellation for you via phone or email.
MAINGEAR offers a 30-day money back guarantee after receiving your order. You can return a MAINGEAR product if not completely satisfied within 30 days of receipt, based on the date of delivery according to the carrier tracking number. All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. There are absolutely no refunds for shipping costs or custom work (i.e. custom paint, special order chassis, custom modifications, etc). Any component that undergoes custom paint or artwork services will be deducted from the refund amount, in addition to the restocking fee and cost of those services. All systems must be returned in their factory configuration. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer regardless of the reason for return. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by its original packaging, accessories, and manuals, otherwise your return may be subject to additional fees. 30-day money back guarantee only applies to products sold directly by MAINGEAR. Orders over $5000 and orders that have been financed are not eligible for return. You must contact MAINGEAR customer support for an RMA# prior to return of merchandise.